WinList New Features
These are the latest features added to WinList.
This is a major version update with many new features and enhancements.
- Cen-se' dimensionality-reduction algorithm for structured nearest-neighbor embedding with fantastic speed and resolution, and process all events in the FCS file.
- Major performance improvements for t-SNE implementation, with the ability to process all events in the FCS file.
- Reports update much faster and without interruption to the user interface.
- Improved the drawing speed for 2P overlays using Dots.
- Revised the Compensation Page to provide a more efficient interface for working with high-dimensional data files.
- Improved transform defaults for high-resolution data from Helios, Aurora, and others.
- Added an option to apply a transform defined on one measurement to other measurements.
- Provided more robust memory handling for large data files and low memory conditions.
- Scrollable data source windows allow for better visualization of histograms.
- Support for editing properties of individual overlay elements.
- Display histograms on more than one page in a data source to facilitate gating.
- Support import of tab-delimited text files containing listmode data.
- Support for FCS 3.2 files.
- Removed limitation on number of lines in a macro.
- Added support for "contains" operator in text-based Alert conditions.
- Improved support for high DPI monitors.
- Improved network license manager.
- Simplified registration for multiple users on the same computer.
- All reported bugs for previous versions fixed.